Thursday 9 June 2011

Go Jets Go! or Winnipeg Falcons logo concepts


True North Sports and Entertainment is oh so close to bringing the NHL back to Winnipeg.  As a Manitoban I decided to put my sketches out there.  I've read tons of blogs and comments around the internet lately, The Polar Bears, The Storm, The Blizzard, The Rebellion, etc.  We all want the Jets back, but I'm not sure that True North is going to pass up all the revenue that would come from the merchandise sold from a new look, but that's just Rable. There is something to be said about new beginnings, and becoming more inclusive by changing the location name to Manitoba, but I think that the they should bring back the Winnipeg Falcons.  I read somewhere out there that the Winnipeg Falcons were the first Hockey team to win a gold medal at the Olympics for Canada. So I thought that was a pretty cool fact.






Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Main Logo Light






Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Secondary Logo Light






Winnipeg Falcons Concept - White Jerseys








Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Main Logo Dark






Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Secondary Logo Dark







Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Dark Jerseys







Winnipeg Falcons Concept - Retro Concept

A little bit of a throwback to the Jets Logo, but with Falcons Look

No comments:

Post a Comment